Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

North & South (SLJ)

Hai Blogging Unicorns,

The second blog post of the day is about North & South Island in NZ or part of NZ. The activity is to think about my hometown and describe it. Without any further a due let's start with our writing.

My hometown is Auckland but I live in a quiet Avenue there's barely any children here and that's one thing I hate is that it's lonely but I also like it at the same time because it's really peaceful and no kids crying and yelling from the top of their lungs. I love it when our neighbor's granddaughter comes, her name is Bianca (I'm not sure how to spell it) and yes she is a girl also she may be around 1 year, 1 year and few months or nearly a year old.

When I go help my Mum & Dad at the restaurant or shop, just in case you don't know what they're called they are a restaurant: Taro Leaf Polynesian Cafe and shop: Era Superette. In our restaurant, we always play or do responsibilities the same at our shop but we also eat (for free... hehe).

That's all for today, Blog You Later, Bai!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kanishka,
    I like how you explained what you were doing and what activity that you were doing as well.

    It made me think about when I was visiting barley and I meet you for the first time from my dad explaining to me every day of how good you were. I went to your restaurant and the food was delicious.

    Maybe next time you can add some pics of where you live and our restaurant.

    Kind regards
    Mandita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Kanishka,

    Cia here from the Summer Learning Journey Ako Hiko team.

    You have written a nice little blurb about your hometown Auckland. I like how you explained the area you live in, I know what it's like to live in a really quiet street, it can indeed get a bit lonely but quiet is nice when you want time to yourself.

    Perhaps next time you could include information and some pictures of specific places or tourist attractions, to let potential visitors know what to expect before they decide to visit Auckland.

    I myself was born and raised in the big bustling city of Auckland. One of my favourite things to do in Auckland is drive out to Mission Bay Beach and admire sparkling fountain that has been there for many years. What is your favourite thing to do/place to visit here?

    I hope your holidays are going great and you get to hang out with Bianca.

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i (see you again),

    Cia.

    P.s. Free food, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete