Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Aboriginal Inspired Artwork

Kia Orana Bloggers,

Today we did our Art Evaluation, we did it our art on Aboriginal Inspired Art. We did this type of cultural art for culture day. We also read a dream time book called "The Rainbow Serpent," our art was about the Rainbow Serpent since it is from the Aboriginals. We know that because the story, The Rainbow Serpent because we found it was a dream time story.

We presented our work Aboriginal Inspired Art in the Cultural Assembly in our 'culture-tastic' cultural clothes. Here is my Art Evaluation


Make sure to leave a comment, give feedback and give me suggestions of what I should do next time.
Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kanishka,
    It's me INA!, It's still Term 2 but that is ok because it's nearly W3 anyways... that is very lovely and THANKS for putting me on your blog (because I am your BESTIE)
    good job
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artwork and you have been very reflective - well done.
    I like that you have identified how you make it better if you did it again. Aboriginal art is often very vibrant and yours does stand out.

    ReplyDelete