Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

Setting Sail in NZ

Hai Blogging Unicorns!

Hi, It Kanishka and Meghan from the SLJ. I'm doing a activity from the Summer Learning Journey, archived content (last year). The activity was to write a letter about myself sailing to NZ. Here is my letter

Dear People,

I'm Kanishka, today I decided set sail to NZ, my heart was beating really fast that I packed everything untidily (something I don't usually do) and chucked everything into a cloth of fabric and tied it tightly on to a stick. I ran to the waka because we had nothing else to go in since we can't swim all the way there. I jumped on the boat with my stuff and we departed from my island (Fiji).

After some days that turned in to weeks, weeks that turned into months and months turned into years. We finally arrived to NZ, it was peaceful and quiet with the birds chirping. I was excited I started to build my own hut with the wood chopped onto the ground and that's when I realised that NZ was my... new home.

That's All For Today, Blog You Later, Bai!



No comments:

Post a Comment