Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Hai Bloggers!


BREAKING NEWS!!!


Today in class we were suppose to choose any article from Kiwi Kids News. Many
people chose different articles but mine was called “Lady adopts two headed snake”.
As we know some snakes have venom but this one is safe to adopt. The two headed
snakes name were Filè and Gumbo.



This article is about a snake that was up for adoption and getting adopted by a lady.


The main message I found in this article is that there is a snake up for adoption
because it was a two headed snake. It is on the news because two headed snakes are
really rare and since they are hard to find and adopt.


The lady adopted the two headed snake in Louisiana, USA on June 17th 2018.


Have you ever seen anyone or yourself adopt a snake?


For more information click here. That’s all for today, Bai!

Blog You Later!  :) <3

Checked By: Mandita & Miss Berry

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kanishka,
    I like how you explained what you were going to write about. I also like how you have tricky words like gumbo.

    It reminds me of when I went to the zoo and a saw a creepy snake which was looking at me.

    Maybe next time you can add a little bit more information of what was the ladies name.

    Kind regards
    Mandita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandita,

      I appreciate the complement, it didn't mention anything about the lady's name, I also thought they mentioned so I scanned quickly through the article about three times but I couldn't find it.

      Anyways thanks for the comment!

      Kind Reagrds
      Kanishka :) <3

      Delete