Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Sick!

Hello Bloggers,

Today I'm sick! It's been 3 days and this the third day. I felt really unwell, I EVEN VOMITED! That was my first day but after that day (basically yesterday) I went to the doctor. I couldn't go to school, since I was home bored just watching a DVD called "Jurassic World," the first one but then my mum told me that she got and email from Waikowhai Intermediate saying that, I'm gonna attend this intermediate next year! (since it was ballot day, ballot day is when you have gave your pack to which school your going and they have gave their decision if they can allow you to attend) After that I asked my mum am I going school tomorrow? She said "maybe, your not feeling that sick right?" I said "Not really, I'm feeling okay so I can go to school". So she'll think about it!

What Intermediate are you going next year? Make sure to share it with me!

That's all for today, Bai!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Kanishka,

    Hope that you are feeling ok. Hopefully you come to school tomorrow and see your beautiful face again. I'm gonna go to Waikowhai Intermediate WITH YOU YAY!!!! Hope that you are feeling well! <3

    xoxo Ina <3

    ReplyDelete