Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

TRI STAR Certificate

Certificate of Completion
Has completed 8 weeks of Fundamental 
Movement patterns in Gymnastics 

Why was that your favorite movement pattern?
Manipulative skills is my favorite movement pattern because you can make something move by you yourself moving it and yourself moving as well. For example if I had a hula hoop I would hold it also I would throw it in the air and catch it that's my example.  



Name: Kanishka



Movement Pattern   
Statics
Landings
Locomotion
Spring
Rotation
Manipulative skills

What is your favorite pattern?

Manipulative skills




2 comments:

  1. Aloha best friend
    If you grow up you will be a wonderful girl to play gymnastics. That is the fun thing I ever heard. Bye Kanishka have fun playing



























    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha best friend
    If you grow up you will be a wonderful girl to play gymnastics. That is the fun thing I ever heard. Bye Kanishka have fun playing



























    ReplyDelete