Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Our Rainbow Serpent Animation!

Howdy Bloggers,

Today we have finished of our rainbow serpent animation, the Rainbow Serpent is a dream time story. You might heard of this story on my blog when I posted my Art Evaluation. I'm so proud of this work because me and my friends took a lot of effort to create this animation, the hardest thing was when your done and your going to screencastify it you realize there are mistakes but everyone makes mistakes.  .I hope you enjoy The Rainbow Groups Animation (Ina, Mandita, Kanishka/Me).



Have you ever created an animation? Tell me!
Sincerely Kanishka
Blog You Later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome effort Kanishka - lots of hard work has gone into this and you have really told the story of the rainbow serpent through your animation.
    What do you think went well and what would you do differently next time?

    ReplyDelete