Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Goodbye Term 2! ;(

Bula Vinaka Bloggers,

Today is the last day of term 2, we are sad and happy at the same time because we dont want term 2 to end and we are excited for term 3 (also have a 2 week holiday). I have enjoyed this journey during term 2 but we still have homework that we are going to be posting on our blogs, so i'll keep updating my blog through the holidays.

As I said my homework is going to be posted on my blog but it is all about learning because when we come back to school our brains will probably will still be on sleeping mode. So that is why we have homework.

We also are having a great day on our last day of school. We could wear mufti because I chose for the whole class to wear mufti since it was the last day of the term. I chose it because I got 150 green tickets/dojo points so we got to choose from a menu when you reach 150. My friend Ina chose the flying fox park since she didn't choose the week before last week because that week she had 100 dojo points/green tickets. We restart when we have 150 or more green tickets/dogo points.

Here are some photos of us on the park called the "Flying Fox Park"
Have you been to the flying fox park? Make sure to tell us!
Blog You Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment