Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

My' Cheese-tastic' Poster

Kia Orana Bloggers,

Today's task was to share a piece of work that I was proud of and left in my drive and now, I am finally sharing it on public. This is my Cheese Taste Test and my Cheese Description, we tried different kinds of cheese from different countries. The whole class did it and we also created our own Paneer cheese! Here are some photos of us eating cheese and the Panner cheese

After tasting a cheese we put it on our taste test. To be more specific, we end up with an average number of words such as tangy, strong, delicate and many more. To describe what we tasted we put a cheese image on top of the describing word, we also had two blank space to put our own words to describe the cheese. 
Here is mine

After this we wrote down a description of our cheese tasting. We wrote a little description for the customers at countdown (because this cheese came from countdown) to know what that cheese taste like.
Here is my Cheese Desciption
 

Would you ever try Paneer cheese? Let us know!
Thank You For Reading
Blog You Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment