Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

My Bad Habits

Kia Orana Bloggers,


Today our task was to share one of our bad habits and my bad habit is gaming too much. If you don't know what a bad habit is, well let me explain it to you. A bad habit is when you have a tempting action that you can't control or can’t stop if your clearly told not to. When I’m gaming too much I don't even realize that I am doing my habit of gaming again (I just do it too much).


The number one game I play on my device is ROBLOX. There are millions of games in there I play for like a hour. I think this is a bad habit because it might damage my eyesight with all the brightness. Also after a while, your eyes will start to strain as you stare at the screen, this can lead to headaches. I might also have to start wearing glasses, it might also make you become lazy also make you less active with using all your energy just to relax and sit down. I also think this is the most popular habit out of biting your nails, sleeping in for a whole day, picking your nose because now these days there are popular gamers on YouTube such as: PopularMMOs, GamingWithJen, DanTDM, Little Club AND MANY MORE!


I feel like quitting gaming but there is one problem it is… HOW AM I GONNA STOP EVEN IF I CAN’T CONTROL MY HABITS! Okay I‘ve taken my whole breath after that line. The only way I know that I’ve watched too much is when my forehead is hot just like when a charger is in the plug and charging a device for so long just like our forehead after watching a lot instead of charging a lot. I was hoping that if you guys have broken a bad habit or in other words stopped doing your bad habits, maybe I can get some tips and tricks from you bloggers.


What’s your bad habit? Have you broken it yet? Let us know!

That's it for now, Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment