Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

My BFFs



Kia Orana Bloggers,

Today I am not doing an ordinary blog, I am doing a blog about my BFFs because they mean a lot to me and I will introduce them one by one.

This is Mandita, she shows the HPW, if you don't know what HPW is. It stands for Hay Park Way and the Hay Park Way is being Responsible, Respectful and Resilient. She also helps her friends such as me when we are stuck.
This is Inangaro but we call her Ina since Inangaro is hard to pronounce or some people are too lazy to say it. Me and my friends or sometimes Ina herself, call her the Laughing Monkey because she has a sense of humor. Sometimes her laughs make me laugh because her laughs are funny and sometimes I say, "Ina has laughing issues, she needs to see a doctor!"
This is Gargee, she has been my friend for 5 years. She laughs when me and Ina laugh but mostly Ina because whenever she laughs in front of Gargee she laughs very weirdly. Me and Gargee this year are in separate classes we don't know why.

This is all of us together in a photo 

Thank you for reading my BFF blog post and all these photos are so old but I still keep them for memories but you must be wondering what year, these photographs were captured in 2016. 2016 is a year I miss a lot because there was a teacher called Miss Fortes, she was my favourite that time and she still is my favourite teacher even if she left (she left last year). I still miss her.

Blog You Later!





2 comments:

  1. A very bright description of your friends, Kanishka. They clearly mean the world to you. Do you have any recent photos of you and your friends together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanishka,
    Didi here (or Ina) so thanks for putting me on your blog we will always be best friends forever <3, and I also know that you are a laughing monkey just like ME!!! (Best Friend Telepathy)

    Do you have any photos of you and your friends in 2018?
    Let me know BFF (tell me in class)
    Here is my blog if you want to visit (even though you are in my class)
    hpsinan.blogspot.com
    See you l8r BYE!

    ReplyDelete