Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

KIWI KIDS NEWS!

Hai Blogging Unicorns!

Today's task was to find a kiwi kids news article and then act out what happened. In my group there were a lot of people, in fact we were suppose to have 2-3 people in our groups or emerge our groups (thats wat we did), in our group there was... Fehi, Sariah, Yazmine, Ina, Faisal, Simon, Zion, Mekilini, Brooklyn and Me, Kanishka. After this we recorded our acts with an Ipad and uploaded the videos into our chromebooks (what im blogging on right now). Here is a link to the article

Here are all the kiwi kids news videos

Hoped You Enjoyed, That's All For Today, Make Sure To Stay Tuned For Another Blog Post, Blog You Later, Bai!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kanishka,
    I liked how you introduced what you were going to talk about and also I liked how you included the people in your group.

    It reminded me when I did my groups act and that was really funny to us.

    Maybe next time you can add the people in your group blogs.

    Kind regards
    Mandita

    ReplyDelete