Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Author Presentation About David Walliams! (150 WORDS!)

Hai Blogging Unicorns!


Our task yesterday was to find information about our author and share what we found out about them
to the class. The reason why we were doing this is to practise to search up information about others. In
my group there were Gloria, Simon, Alihetoa, Lucas and OF COURSE, ME, our author that we had to
find information was...DAVID WALLIAMS (on our presentation we accidentally wrote David Walliams)
In my opinion I thought everyone put a lot of effort in their presentation especially my friend Ina’s group.
Our average score for our group was 21/25 (first place with Ina’s group). To improve this I think that we
should make more eye contact for the audience while we say our parts.



Did you enjoy my presentation? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

That’s all for today, HOPED YOU ENJOYED, Blog You Later, BAI BAI MY UNICORNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment