Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

NEW 50 CENTS COIN IN NZ!

Hai Typing Unicorns,

A Few days ago, we went to McDonalds!  As usual we buyed 2 burgers and one combo but when they gave a change of 50 cents I saw this coin I thought it was from another country but when I saw the sign in the front and back I knew it was from NZ! I showed it to my Mom and I said " Mom, Mom LOOK! When they gave me change I saw this new looking 50 cents coin!" She was surprised and she said You could put it in your memories book of the coins". So when I went home with my Mcdonalds I put in my page of coins, for me they were very precious.
Here is the photo!


Sorry if its a bad photo since I took it myself and all the photos from google were not labeled for reuse (can not use but look at only).

Do you have the new NZ coin/s? TELL ASAP!

That's all for today, Blog you later, Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment