Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

My Holiday

In the holidays most of the time I was on my tablet because I was at home but also at night time I went to my mums friends birthday I saw two waikowhai girls they use to be here last year and my mums friends birthday was on the 22th of July that why I weared my blue dress from last year before my birthday my mums friend  is also my friend but my friends necklace fell and got lost. I went shopping with my mom at the mall we buyed some clothe for my mom and other clothes for my family at home once me and my mom buyed a ring for my grandma at home I did some word search that my mom gave me also her self to do it when i am bored it was a frozen word search we had two but now one word search book is finish.

Answer these questions

What did I do most of the time at home?
What did I see in my friends birthday?
What got lost in my friends birthday?
What did I give to my grandma?

No comments:

Post a Comment