Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Warm Up For Circuit Training Warm Up! (160 WORDS)

Hai typing unicorns,


It’s been a ‘berry’ busy start to a new term. Since I haven’t posted here is a blogpost!'



On Tuesday 15th October,  we had to squat down and press our backs on the wall.
While doing that we had to pass the books to the other side and back, they were two
teams and I was on team 2. If one of us stood up we would have to do 10 star jumps
and carry on.
But who are these people? These are Parekowhai (well half of it). This was for a
warm up because after this we were going to a circuit training workout.
We were lucky enough we survived and completed the challenge because it was painful
and my knees were burning as if I’m going to lose my legs! Although the challenge was
really HARD!


Have you ever done any of these things? Let us know!

That’s all for today, Bai, Blog You Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment